The “CEO of the Year Award
”, aims to honour and pay tribute to the remarkable acumen of a C-level executive/ President/ Vice President, who exemplifies integrity, insists upon excellence, earns the trust of others and has built a globally competitive organization. The award honours leaders and senior executives in the government, semi-government and business organizations for their outstanding contributions in the fields of development, governance (strategy and leadership) and made a vital contribution to the vibrancy of business across the region and take ownership of the strategy or vision in support of the digital economy.
- The Nominee should have achieved outstanding accomplishments during the year.
- Nominee should have exhibited exemplary leadership that inspires and motivates others.
- The nominee should have extended partnerships with governmental, non-governmental, industrial and commercial organizations for the regional development
- The nominee should have demonstrated a willingness to employ latest technology and modern management processes whenever possible to enhance and improve his/her organization’s operations
- The nominee should have developed various strategies and creative projects, built unique IT governance models, and implemented industry standard frameworks, several cost saving initiatives and various societal contributions.
- The nominee should have demonstrated management capabilities and philosophies that match 21st century global standards.
- The nominee should have made influential contributions that support the development of public sector during his tenure.
- The nominee should have demonstrated adoption of strategies and leadership skills and application of modern management systems in the organization.
- The nominee should have developed and applied effective administrative plan during the last three years,
- The nominee should have been able to attract, cultivate, and retain high performance teams and partners.
- The nominee should have demonstrated overall strength & long-term viability of the business/business model/strategy that increases the efficiency and productivity of the organization.
- The nominee should have created a stable work environment that also challenges employees to expand their abilities and skills, allowing for internal advancement.
- The nominee should have demonstrated ability to reconcile development and the development of strategic objectives of the Foundation programs.
- The nominee should have developed rewards and recognition program, training and educational programs and orientation and performance appraisal system to achieve significant competitive advantage.
- The nominee should have contributed to the development of services and made them compatible with different operating environments used by government departments and other relevant institutions.
- The nominee should have successfully implemented transparency and accountability strategies within their organization
- The nominee should have taken their organizations to the height of success via public services.
- The nominee should have made many innovative creations and contributions in the field of government communication.
- The nominee must be a good visionary having the ability to influence and inspire team members and create an effective impact on the industry and markets, whilst creating next generation of managers.