Thu , Mar 7, 2013 | Ritz Carlton Hotel - DIFC | Dubai, UAE
Award ceremony guidelines
- The awards ceremony will take place on March 7, 2013
- To reserve a seat, ensure that you check the attendance register prior to the ceremony
- The organizing committee requests the cooperation of all the participants for the proper functioning and success of the ceremony
- Entry to event premises is exclusive to participants with official invitation cards.
- All the guests and participants are requested to reach early to the venue
- All the guests are supposed to show their invitation card at the entrance of the hotel and whenever they are requested
- The staff of the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute will be on hand to assist participants in locating their respective seats
- Participants are requested to remain seated and refrain from loud discussions during the awards ceremony
- The participants and guests are requested to switch off their mobile phones during the ceremony
The award ceremony will be attended by:
- Ministers, General Managers, Deputy Ministers, Senior Managers, Head of Departments, Trustees and Governors etc….
- Representatives of regional and international organizations
- Diplomats and Decision makers from corporate institutions
- Officers from the armed forces, police department, senior consultants, and officials from other departments
- Directors from the departments of: Information Technology, Research and Development, Strategy Planning, and Institutional Performance
- Managers of Corporate Institutions, Public Relations, and Media Communications
Participation and Attendance
Participation and attendance is permitted by online registration or invitation only.