Mon , May 21, 2012 | Burj Al Arab Hotel | Dubai, UAE
Awards Ceremony Guidelines
- The awards ceremony will take place on May 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM
- Participation is by invitation or pre-registration only.
- Entry to event premises is exclusive to participants with official invitation cards.
- As high turnout is expected, participants are encouraged to come to the event on time.
- The invitation card is non-transferrable.
- Participants are expected to present invitation cards on arrival at the main entrance of the hotel and whenever they are requested to do so.
- The staff of the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute will be on hand to assist participants in locating their respective seats.
- Participants are requested to remain seated and refrain from loud discussions during the awards ceremony.
- As a courtesy to all in attendance, guests are requested to switch off their mobile phones during the awards ceremony.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed within the event premises.
- Reservation may be done by filling out the online registration form.
- A written notice at least 7 days prior to the event is requested in case of cancellation of reservations
The award ceremony will be attended by:
Leaders from the Government and Business Sectors such as; Chairmen/women, CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, Directors General Managers, Diplomats, & other decision-makers.
Formal / National Dress
By invitation and online registration only.
Invitation or Passes may be collected from:
Middle East Excellence Awards Institute
Datamatix Group Office
14/F Al Attar Business Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 4 332 6688