The Award recognizes young leaders in the banking and financial sector and honors his or her leadership, management capabilities, their ability to complete the work and develop services in the banking sector, in spite of the changes and developments in the regional and global economy whilst relying on modern technology and better management practices to achieve organizational goals.
- The nominee should be a young leader from leading banking or finance institutions operating in the region.
- The nominee should have demonstrated high potential for senior leadership roles, acting as role models for others.
- The nominee should have demonstrated exemplary leadership by impacting their generation positively
- The nominee should have encouraged innovation, excellence and knowledge-sharing to boost service standards.
- The nominee should have demonstrated management capabilities and philosophies that match 21st century global standards.
- Nominee should have exhibited exemplary leadership that inspires and motivates others.
- The Nominee should have demonstrated exemplary care and respect in all dealings with clients/ customers.
- The nominee should have the ability to come up with solutions and services that meet the changing needs of the customers, boosting customer care and retention.
- The nominee should have used the latest ICT and created successful and secure eBanking and mobile banking services.
- The nominee should have track records that show continuous adaptation to changing economic and financial trends.
- The nominee should have developed and implemented excellent loyalty program.
- The nominee should have contributed to improving the organization's brand and positioning it among customers and staff.
- The nominee should have demonstrated excellence in every aspect of leadership – business acumen, innovation, and corporate citizenship.