The Middle East Excellence Award Institute honors and identifies the achievements of various government and business organizations that have attempted to bring changes and contribute to the building of modern standards of excellence in regional and global leadership in developing the future of the region according to the standards of global competitiveness.
The institute follows a comprehensive set of rules and procedures that facilitates the judging panel and the judging procedure in the evaluation and selection of the deserving candidate. The procedures are impartial, transparent, independent, and neutral and strive to achieve the best possible results in the evaluation process.
The Judging Panel
- The Judging panel embarks on its detailed evaluation and research processes six months prior to the ceremony
- The Judging panel meticulously reads, researches, and examines the nomination documents submitted for an effective evaluation
- The committee carries out certain field assessments and interviews to validate the information and data provided by the nominees
- The judging procedure is rooted to the rules of professional and ethical behavior in the evaluation of nominations
- The evaluation process is kept confidential
- The judging panel consists of corporate leaders who take into account the standards of competence, integrity, and impartiality in the process of evaluation
- The members of the judging panel cannot nominate themselves or their institutions for the awards
- If a member wishes to nominate themselves or their institution, then they are supposed to resign from the committee
- Information or details of the judging panel are not revealed to maintain the impartiality and confidentiality of the procedure
- Decision of the judging panel for the awards will be final and irrevocable
- The organizing committee, alone, has the authority to declare the results for the awards
- The members of the judging committee are not permitted to reveal their identity or disclose the results